Whether you are interested in becoming an inspector or are a novice professional looking to expand your expertise, ACIA is the place for you. ACIA has been providing construction industry professionals with the tools they need to accomplish their goals since 1957.
It seems like the National Building Code and California Building Code are changing every day!
But not to fear, ACIA is here to help!
ACIA membership is available to all professionals in the construction industry, including
- building officials
- construction inspectors
- certified code inspectors
- construction managers
There are several ACIA membership options. Annual membership dues include your membership in the local ACIA chapter and more. Select the membership that’s right for you by clicking here and join the ACIA today!
Registered Construction Inspectors, or RCIs, form the core of our membership, with RCI members in California and 23 states across the country. We set our standards high, and those who pass our examination process are automatically granted a one year RCI certification and a one year membership in the ACIA. If you want to become an RCI, please click here.
- California Division of the State Architect (DSA)
- CMAA approved provider
- Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- Office of Emergency Services (OES)
- The Judicial Council of California
- Department of General Services
- City Building Departments such as; Anaheim, Palo Alto, Tacoma, El Paso, Des Moines, Folsom and many more!
- City Public Works Departments such as; Palmdale, Anaheim, and many more!
- North Las Vegas Water District
- Coachella Water District
- San Jose – Santa Clara Regional Wastewater Facility
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Consultant firms such as; Dynamic Engineering & Inspection Inc, Protech Inspection, Pringle and Associates, Lentulo Consulting, Phoenix Construction, and many more!
When you join the American Construction Inspectors Association, you’re putting our network to work for you. That’s the power of association.