The Power of Association
The American Construction Inspectors Association has been advancing the construction inspection profession since 1954. For more than six decades, we’ve set the standards for knowledge and ethical conduct in the construction inspection field. Since 1984, we’ve trained, tested and certified general engineering inspectors, building inspectors, public works inspectors and 17 different categories of specialty inspectors.
- California Division of the State Architect (DSA)
- Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- Office of Emergency Services (OES)
- The Judicial Council of California
- Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD)
- Department of General Services and Cal Trans
- City Building Departments such as; Anaheim, Palo Alto, Tacoma, El Paso, Des Moines, Folsom and many more!
- City Public Works Departments such as; Palmdale, Anaheim, and many more!
- North Las Vegas Water District
- Coachella Water District
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Consultant firms such as; Pringle and Associates, Lentulo Consulting, Phoenix Construction, and many more!
When you join the American Construction Inspectors Association, you’re putting our network to work for you. That’s the power of association.