The American Construction Inspectors Association (ACIA) is a nonprofit organization focused on providing training, exam preparation and certification for construction inspectors.
Whether you are interested in becoming an inspector or are a novice professional looking to expand your expertise, ACIA is the place for you. ACIA has been providing construction industry professionals with the tools they need to accomplish their goals since 1957.
It seems like the National Building Code and California Building Code are changing every day!
But not to fear, ACIA is here to help!
- California Division of the State Architect (DSA)
- Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
- Office of Emergency Services (OES)
- The Judicial Council of California
- Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD)
- Department of General Services and Cal Trans
- City Building Departments such as; Anaheim, Palo Alto, Tacoma, El Paso, Des Moines, Folsom and many more!
- City Public Works Departments such as; Palmdale, Anaheim, and many more!
- North Las Vegas Water District
- Coachella Water District
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Consultant firms such as; Dynamic Engineering & Inspection Inc, Pringle and Associates, Lentulo Consulting, Phoenix Construction, and many more!
When you join the American Construction Inspectors Association, you’re putting our network to work for you. That’s the power of association.